North American Shipping Procedures:
of North America send us an e-mail and we will discuss delivery
U.S. customers only
When sending items to be repaired the following information
must be written on the customs and shipping forms.
Items are entering CANADA on a temporary basis (E29
temporary stay exemption) to be repaired under warranty by
Toronto Hockey Repair Ltd. Repaired items to be sent back
preparing shipping & customs forms, in the box labelled "value
of goods" or "value of goods for customs", enter
the amount of $5.00. In the in box labelled "value of goods
for insurance purposes", enter the value that you wish
to insure the shipment for.
See samples: Postal
Custom Form - UPS
Customs Form and UPS
Alternatively you can provide your own customs form. See
2. A Certified Cheque, Money Order or Credit Card number
must be received by us before we will ship out any new or
3. Due to Canadian Postal and Courier regulations,
we regret that we cannot offer C.O.D. service.
4. Unless noted otherwise all shipping and freight
charges will be extra.
5. For Ontario Residents 7% GST and 8% PST will apply.
6. For Canadian Residents outside of Ontario 7% GST
only will apply.